Nike Free Run 3
Sheppard started with the presence of an nike free run 3 womens exceptional online nike free run game of 24 points on 9-10 take pictures of your subject and 6-7 within the collection of CP3 throws more stars. It also has a results 15 points, 10 rebounds against Iowa Play high ground of range.
When more senior people of CP3 have been H Clark nike free run 4.0 with nike free run 2 Donovan Gilmore, both 6-7, the idea was 6 foot 6 five star sending Theo Pinson, who knew the elements of the age of 21 years and also 12 gets back. Even now, Nike crew Louisiana to challenge your disadvantage of dimensioning of all leisure.
Colorado front range including the big boys had nike free run kids DJery nike free run 3 Jean Baptiste (6-11, 230), Tyler Davis (6-10, two hundred and ninety) and Samir Sehic (6-8, two hundred and fifty) if Wi Play ground has started 4 people 6-5 or more as backup to 6 foot 6 Rashad Vaughn 5-star.
Ultimate bet's team Saturday nike free run 3 womens during actual, nike free run 5 Elijah Johnson of the Group Colorado elite, which seems to be to be generally larger and also higher the 6-9 230-book, detailing, carried out with 20 points, 13 gets back and six blocks.
Another issue regards nike free run 4 the Group Louisiana Nike was that it is really a pair of primary scorers in a sizzling way acquired by. Because Johnathan Wood stove wisely pointed out, it is the two he / she or simply the nike air jordan Cornish, who has a beneficial activity for this team.
Oven got 16 points against CP3 battled nike free run 4 Cornish although. And although Cornish averaged 21.5 things with Six.5 different boards of Directors Saturday in a pair of online games, Cook could not find his shot to help tumble in problems horrible game initially, subsequently fought in the other hand.
Your union representatives have been locked in talks withLondon’s bus operators for four days this week.
We are making progress, but there is still some way to go and we’re not taking anything for granted.
Talks have adjourned today (Friday 6 July) but your union will be seeking further improvements over the weekend in anticipation of a final offer on Monday.
Unite will then hold a meeting with all union representatives the following day on Tuesday to report back and in turn update members in garages acrossLondonon Wednesday and Thursday next week.
As bus workers you are more united now then ever. So we urge you to continue to stand firm, shoulder-to-shoulder, as your union fights for a fair deal for your contribution to keepLondonmoving over the Olympic Games.
Click here to download update PDF distribute it around your garage
Union representative including conveners have been in talks with the 20 bus companies since Monday. Your union is making good progress, however as of tonight the strike is still on. Keep strong keep unified. We will provide a further update as soon as we have some more information.
We need all reps and activist to make sure we have a big turn out and a very very big yes vote. We need to show both the employer and the courts that when we voted yes to strike action we meant it. All reps and activists should:
- Go around the canteen talk to members explaining the importance
- of voting and voting yes.
- Put up a poster reminding them to vote
- Use the ballot to talk to and recruit non- members
- Post: tell us how it is going.
If you need any help producing a poster contact your full time officer.
Well in fact none of us would give you any odds! We doubt they will be there – or if they do it will be just for the press. If we are proved wrong and they are serious about negoatiotons then fantastic. Make sure you tell the members this: The dispute could be resolved at a stroke if the operators negotiate meaningfully. Ask your boss - why will the employer not negoataite with your union?
Reps and Activists make sure you:
- Click here to download our Vote no Leaflet
- Go round the canteen give out the Unite leaflet
- Make sure you focus on anyone who is flaky
- Any problems speak to your officer.
- Text us about how it is going
Unite has called another two days of strike action Thursday July 5th and Tuesday July 24th. Last Friday was fantastic with 100s of pickets across the capital.
We now need to focus on next Thursday to repeat Friday’s success and show the bosses we mean business. It is essential all Unite reps and activists fight for the maximum unity before the strike and on the picket lines:
- Reps and members should talk to the employees who crossed our picket lines; explain why the campaign is so important. Explain why they need to show the same unity as thousands of other bus workers across London.
- Tell members not to listen to employers. They will try every trick in the book to break our unity.
- Don’t let anyone sow disunity. There are people in every garage who will try and undermine our campaign. Don’t listen to them. Don’t let anyone else be influenced by them. Make sure you isolate your Ron Grasser.
- Tell the members not to take any notice of the so called other unions, they have nothing to offer any bus worker but plenty to offer your bosses.
- Make sure you follow the 5 guidelines about preparing for the strike day
- If you have any problems at your garage don’t wait; contact your convener or fulltime officer for support.
- Text us tell us how it is going.